Tuesday, August 18, 2009
lottery
So I played the lottery yesterday. I didn't win. That's ok. But it made me think. What would one do with 170 million dollars? well I'd take a 3 lump sum and get 56 million. I'm too impatient to do that payment thing in installments. Anyway what would you do with it? I'd give whatever to my parents so they could pay off all their bills and enough to retire. Say I gave them 10 million. That leaves, 46 million to go. Give some to charities. Some to a select few cause how the hell would i feel with millions of dollars and watching them and seeing them struggle with shit back breaking jobs. Buy a house. Buy a car. Spend thousands of dollars on things I've always wanted (camera stuff). Then what? Lets say I still had 30 million to go. Travel the world. Yeah put a bunch in an account and let it grow. Could you buy the world with this much money...? Or is this just an inconceivable amount of money?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment