Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Grove

So Anita, my older brother Arin and I all went to The Grove yesterday for a free show hosted by Donate Life and 104.3. Of course not every show I go to isn't going to be a blast. But after Michelle Branch hit the stage it was worth it. We had a good spot when we got there but then everyone pretty much rushed the stage and we got pushed back a little bit. Towards the end of the show we ended up at the front, go figure. Anyway along with Michelle the guy from American Idol was there. He opened for her. Now I don't watch American Idol, can't stand the show, but I heard thats where he came from. White kid with dreads. He was ok. Pretty much had a country sound. We were surrounded by Asians. Which I didn't expect. But it was brought to my attention that Michelle has alot of Asian fans. And then there were middle aged white women who were Justin or Jason or whatever his name is, his street team. Crazy ass bitches. Talk about a scary obsession to see. They were crazy for him. One of them rushed ahead of us to the front. Bitch. And then another one whacked Anita with her camera. Talk about acting your age huh? Then there was a little asian boy infront of us. He couldn't have been more than 2 and a half. Now I don't like kids so imagine my joy at having him less than a foot from my face when he's waving papers and fans at me. Not only that but he was also throwing grass at me while we were sitting down waiting. Sigh. Needless to see I still had a good time. Took lots of photos. Didn't get too many good ones sadly there were two very tall guys infront of us and they kept moving back and forth instead of just staying in one place. Anyway here are a few...
She's using her Wreckers guitar!!


This one reminds me of her back in the day.




And I took a few pictures of the opener for my mom. It must be a cougar thing...


No comments:

Post a Comment