Monday, August 24, 2009

blah blah blah

Sooo I'm pretty bored. I got off work about an hour and a half ago. And I'm off tomorrow. What to do what to do. I'm feeling the need to be creative again. Look out. Anita went to Beatle fest. or something like that. Guess it was all about the Beatles. Needless to say I'm listening to the Beatles. So the feeling of boredum and tiredness mixed with the Beatles definitely makes you feel like you're on an acid trip. I think it's time for a pic spam!!! Of new things I have to tell you!!!


I have the Sara shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new hat at target. What do you think?

I'm making a new blanket. How mysterious!!

I've adopted an elephant. I haven't named him yet. But he needs a cape.

Also, I have a monkey that wants to say hi! (I'm secretly running a zoo in my room, my mother doesn't know, don't tell her. I'm trying to get a killer whale in here but he doesn't fit...)

And I'm listening to The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment