Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Its 1:43 in the a.m. And I can't sleep. I've been staying up till the wee hours of the morning the past couple nights and I can't seem to get back on track with a normal sleeping schedule.

The past 2 weeks have been pretty interesting. I learned that my fathers dream job was to be a lawyer. Hard to picture my dad as a suit. All my mom really want is to spend time with her family. My little brother has become a slave to the wage and my older brother has blipped off the radar as far as news about him goes.

And me? Well life continues to flow even though I lost my paddle half way back up stream. Work did a 180 then slowly continued into a 360 finishing off with the continual suckage that is a part time job in a crumbling economy. I am now considering going to school to be an RN. Do I have what it takes? Well we'll find out should I decide to take the plunge. I'm almost 21 years old and I've wasted enough time trying to figure out life and where I want it to take me. My dream and passion won't cut it if I want a bright future so I'm going to have to settle for the next best thing. What that thing is I don't know but I'll let you know when I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment