Saturday, August 15, 2009

bored

I'm bored. Just trying to kill some time before I gotta leave for work. I'm pretty psyched, Michelle Branch on Wednesday. Today is Saturday. So 4 days. Saw her, or more the Wreckers, a while back with a friend down in L.A. touched Michelles hand :P, creepy man in a trench coat, good times. Charging my camera battery so I should hopefully have new photos up on Thursday, we'll see how close we get.
Tuesday gotta pick up Anita from the airport, the work, then Wed we're heading to The Grove for the free show.
Sadly I won't be getting to go see the Cartographers and Lovers on Monday. I'm sure it's going to be another epic show, but I can't afford the drive (I get paid the day after) and couldn't find anyone to go with.
On the 28th I'll be heading to Anahiem to see Rachael Cantu open for Ryan Cabrera. Rachael's way better :P Probably hang around Downtown Disney for a bit. Kinda bumbed that my Disney pass is expired. Oh well. Maybe I could sign up for one while i'm there :P They have monthly plans now!! Ok well off to go find something to eat before work. Maybe head to Walmart and look for some cheap clothes since I'm poor and my band t's r starting to look faded :(

No comments:

Post a Comment