Thursday, December 8, 2011

Life post

I think im giving up on my other blog and coming back here. Life has gotten really shitty. It's got it's good moments from time to time. The shit overpowers the good a bit but what can you do. The people i care about get me through the day. Christmas is right around the corner. Money is tight. Trying to get my car fixed, hopefully within the next month. Gas is a killer. Work is rough. Not enough hours. It's a wonder I'm not turning gray (though I am guilty of checking for them often)
Almost done with my Christmas shopping, now doing shopping for my dad for my mom. He never knows what to buy her. And I know all the things she bought him and good lord he has a ways to go. Then I gotta buy cookie mix and make the usuals cookies and possibly rice crispy treats. Gotta finish wrapping. Disneyland on the 20th. And then the 5 day countdown to christmas, besides the impossible all I want is my car back, that and enough hours at work to afford to save money. Summers coming quick. 204 days until summer vaca and 217 until comic con twenty12.
Well enough complaining time for bed, work in the am.

No comments:

Post a Comment