Monday, December 26, 2011

Books books books

So I'm rereading the Harry Potter series. I finished número cinco like 2 or 3 summers ago and then stopped as I didnt own the next one. Well I bought número seis around the beginning of the year and started to read it, then thought I might have forgotten something as it's been so long since I read the other books so I started at the beginning. Got through the first 2 books in a few days then realized I didn't own tres or cuatro, so I waited until Christmas and I got them from ze mum and dad. So I started again. Looking forward to reading número seis y siete.
Also in the middle of Game of Thrones.
I saw the show on HBO and I loved it so I bought the book. It's pretty close to the show, with the exception of a few things but that's fine. Intro chapters to each character drug a bit for me but as soon as I got past that it's been smooth sailing.
Still have not finished World War Z >.< I will finish it at some point. I promise.
I have jurrassic park which I would like to start reading but i figure I should finish some of the others first yeah?
And I'm also reading Amy Tan's The Kitchen Gods Wife, which is depressing and I'm already depressed enough so I'm putting that one on hold for now. But still good.
I would like to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series but I have no money -_- and of course the one place I get a giftcard to for Christmas is best buy and they don't have books -_-
I've boughten a few more books I'd like to read but never got around to it :/ I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands over the next six months as I'm gonna try to not spend any money so maybe I'll get to them. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment