I've got 191 days until summer vacation begins and I've got a long list of things to do before then. As soon as Christmas is over im gonna jump back into the swing of exercising. I was gonna wait until the new year big I feel highly out of shape and figured I could use the week before then to get used to feeling like a lazy ass then start hardcore on the first (doubtful it'll be hardcore -_-)
All my Christmas shopping is done except I never found anything for my aunt. Will probably go get her a box of sees candy since it's right next to my work. Then all I have to so is finish my wrapping. I start and finish my baking tomorrow, gonna try to get it all done within a few hours. Will probably start around 11. Need to be done by 430 at the latest as I'm going to see the girl with the dragon tattoo. It's got a high percentage on rottentomatoes.com so I have high hopes for it, loved the original.
Mom is sick so we wont be doing Christmas with the rest of the family, just like thanksgiving. Probably won't do much for dinner either. Going to enjoy the day off though, or gonna try to anyway.
Well time to head inside and work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment