Thursday, December 29, 2011

Filling in the cracks

My room seems a bit more empty even though it's probably just as full. I know how much I removed so maybe that's why it seems less full. Yet when I put everything back I still didn't seem to have enough space. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a hoarder. Not to a scary extreme. I just get some mild attachment to random things. And in the process of putting things in trash bags I feel anxious but after they're in there and I know I won't take it out (I never really take things back out of the bag) I feel relief. Oh lord help me. It's so much easier to throw away other people's things. I think all I need are some clear containers so I can organize better. Maybe in the next few paychecks I'll splurge on some. So I was able to put for check marks on my long list of things. Quite proud of myself. Still a long way to go but I feel accomplished for the day. I do still need to take boxes down stairs and throw out the trash but I'll do that tomorrow.
And my room could use a nice vacuuming, but again I'll do that tomorrow. I have an over flowing DVD case problem that I need to figure out, should probably add that to the list. I have a feeling this list will grow with each thing that gets crossed off -_- I'm in for the long haul with this one. Oh the things you do to impress others. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment