Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holidays

So Christmas cleared up it's stormy weather around 7:30 Christmas eve. I wasn't going to go to my uncles but then found out my dad was gonna go by himself. And I didn't want him to go alone and spend christmas eve alone so I went with. My uncles house was a full house as usual. Bunch of people I see every year but don't know their names. And being as it was just me and him I had no one to hang around. Usually I stay with my mother or brother but I flew it solo. So I followed him around and he talked to the usual people he always talks to for hours. We had tamales which were good. Then slowly but surely people started to leave so he said let's go so we left. Got home mom and dad made up and unwrapped the gifts my cousin got for us. I got pink stereo headphones...maybe I'll get out my sharpie and get a little creative. Brother and dad got a universal tool. Was like a Swiss army knife without the knife. Mom randomly got scissors. Then I headed to my room, finished my wrapping then went to bed and watched jaws until I fell asleep. Woke up at 4:30ish texted my girl for a little bit then went back to sleep. Around 8-8:15 mom came in and got me out of bed and we all went down and did presents. Mom got a kindle fire, which my dad hasn't really put down since she took it out of the box. Dad got a billion DVDs of things he loves. Arin got a bunch of things off a wishlist from amazon. Austin got a wii. And then Arjn bought Austin and I both flat screen tvs which we were all shocked about. Usually for Christmas he doesn't do too much but this year between the family and his bf he must have spent 1000+. Insanium in the cranium. He looked quite pleased with himself. Then my mom made me a super Mario blanket which I <3 and i got two jackets and some DVDs, and socks which i desperately needed as all my other ones had holes in them -_- All in all everyone made me feel like a spoiled brat lol mostly it's the tv that makes me feel spoiled. Cause I didnt need or expect it. There was a large box behind my moms sewing chair and jokingly I was like ooo is that for me? And then turns out it was. Honest to god I was joking. I thought it was for my parents. So now there's a flat screen in my bedroom. Still in the process of cleaning my room up and getting everything situated. Almost time for dinner. Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment