Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Reunited at last!
Omgggg as of friday I'll have 1065 dollars so I can send my car to get worked on :D mom said if it's more than 1000 they'll lend me the rest and I'll have to pay them back after comic con. Omg a huge weight just got lifted off my shoulders. All I gotta do is give my mom the electric money which I have at home, and pay my car payment and insurance and then I'll pay my phone bill on my credit card or next check and I'm golden >.< I can't believe it's finally gonna get worked on. I've been waiting for this moment for over a year!! Although I still have to get my door, back blinker light, oil changed, windshield wiper and my windshield fixed but I can fix all that with my tax return :D thank you God!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment