Tuesday, January 3, 2012
1/3/12
8 hour shift today. Then I think I'll walk a mile or two on the treadmill when I get home. My knee is still bothering me but it doesn't hurt to walk. I'm afraid if I run it'll fuck it up more :/ I don't want to get old!!! I know I'm young but i look at the skin on my shoulders and I'm starting to see little freckles from the sun like my mom. And since it's winter my skin has gotten very dry and I don't have lotion only baby oil and my skin is starting to look old and warn! Wtf!! I'm not ready for my body to get old!! Sigh. I'm getting flabby in areas and that's not gonna fly so I'm pledging no fast food, only water, and exercise everyday even if it's only 10 minutes. Time to kill some bad habits. I've got 6 months to get my ass in shape or I will be extremely insecure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment