Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Long day

Some of my comic con plans are falling through which I guess is to be expected. But everyone I'm going with is backing me up on my opinions to take care of the problem. So I just need to follow through and some how figure out how to fix the problem, then have 10 back up plans just incase. My girlfriend may be here a week sooner than expected so that's awesome. so much to do before all this happens though. We started going over suitcase contents which was atleast an hours discussion and I don't think we're done yet. My car has been sent off to be worked on so hopefully things work out in my favor (crossing my fingers hopin and a prayin) slowly making my way through my check list of things to do before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment