Monday, December 7, 2009

such a cold december

So Thanksgiving and Black Friday were a success :D and I wasn't the one who spend the most on black friday which pleases me :)
Austin, Anita, and I got up about 3:30 and headed to Target. Line was longer than it was last year. In total I got about 25 dvds for about 150. Which isn't too shabby. And Austin bought an Xbox, now he wants to sell it *rolls eyes*
Today is the 7th and sadly I won't be going to see RaCa tonight :( I got my check too late in the day, cause I was poor, and my mother doesn't want me driving to LA in the rain *rolls eyes again*
I left for work at 5:40 this morning and it was raining. It's now 6:40pm and it's still raining. Supposed to rain all week. Our roof is leaking, so the livingroom ceiling looks like crap.
I'm so excited for Disneyland on the 19th!!!
Work is having a christmas party on Thursday. I'll try and take lots of photos of the awkwardness :/
What else what else...Christmas shopping is moving along smoothly. I'm about halfway done. Gotta by the Grandparents something, buy Arin one more thing. And do the impossible of finding my Father and Austin something. And then I think I'm done, which is super duper awesome.
In the mean time I'm going to continue to make my blanket, which is almost done.
listening to: cold december - matt costa

No comments:

Post a Comment