Monday, December 14, 2009

music festivals

So it's that time again where music festivals are being put into the making, artists signing up, fans anticipating the news of who will be playing where and when. Color me excited. 2010 is looking to be a good year for music festivals =D
bamboozle california - Something Corprorate is coming back. Never thought I'd see them after Andrew McMahon started Jack's Mannequin. I thought that was the end of SoCo. I'm super stoked.
Coachella - No artists announced yet. Dates have been released though, mid April of course.
Lilith Fair - the music festival I am looking forward to most. Sarah McLachlan, Tegan and Sara, Sheryl Crow, Colbie Caillat, Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Bareilles, Brandi Carlile, The Submarines. I don't know if anyone is going to be able to top this one.
Warped Tour - never been, but I always hear good things about it. Bands to be announced December 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment