Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince : In Theaters Now
I've seen it already but you have to see it for yourself to see how awesome it is.
500 days of Summer : In Theaters Now
Another boy meets girl indie love story.
The Perfect Getaway : Aug 7 2009
Battle of the couples. Oh Milla, ya gotta love her.
Carriers : Sept 4 2009
I'd be a bad horror fan if I didn't put an "infected" movie on here. Go see it, it's gonna be great.
Whip It : Oct 9 2009
Ellen Page, Drew Barrymore, Juliette Lewis, and the Roller Derby. Do I need to say anything else?
Couples Retreat : Oct 9 2009
Comedy. Kristen Bell. Gonna be hilarious.
Daybreakers : Jan 8 2010
Another vampire movie. But this one has a twist.
Alice in Wonderland : March 5 2010
well its a must right? we all know the story. It's Johnny Depp. What kind of person would you be if you didn't go see what other antics hes gotten up to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment