Sunday, July 26, 2009

Records I'm Looking Forward To

Tegan and Sara - Sainthood
I can not wait until this album is dropped. I've been looking forward to it since 07. It's going to be amazing. Never a disappointment.
Release: 10.27.09

Paramore - Brand New Eyes
I only just recently found out that they are going to release their third studio album. I've enjoyed their last two, so I am looking forward to another great album.
Release: 9.29.09

Rachael Cantu - Unknown
I know she has a new one on the way I just have no idea when it's coming out, what it's going to be called, but I do know it's going to be a great record.
Release: Unknown

An Horse - Unknown
I know there's a new record in the mix somewhere, but as of right now there's like no info. All I know is what I heard from them during a radio interview in San Diego. But I look forward to it none the less!
Release: Unknown

Michelle Branch - Everything Comes and Goes
I sadly don't know when this album is going to be released. I've read it's going to stay on the country route like her last record with the wreckers, which sadly are no longer together :( But I still look forward to her new one, good things always come from Michelle.
Release: Unknown

The Sounds - Crossing the Rubicon
I know I know they already released their new record. And I have it. But I haven't listened to it. But I need to. Cause I know it sounds great.
Release: Out Now

No comments:

Post a Comment