There's a child tarzaning himself around the chairs at starbucks.
Today seems a bit surreal. My girl and I got our Comic Con tickets finally, with preview night. This will be my first official full comic con as I hand to go home early last time due to my new job. So after this year I will officially no longer be a comic con virgin.
In addition to that I finally got my car back and it seems to be running smoothly. Cost me 900, instead of 1000. Which is fine with me I can use that extra 100 to get my windshield fixed. Dad fixed my tail light when we got back so all I need to do is get my windshield fixes on Monday and buy some antifreeze.
I also requested March 18th off which is the final tour date for Dia Frampton in Los Angeles at the troubadour. And then 5 days later the Hunger Games comes out. Which I'm looking forward to, I just started the book last night and I only have 2/5 of the way to go.
The 8th my mother and I r going to San Diego to go see my cousin graduate from the marine corps boot camp. Then the 10th is my cousins wedding. Goodness this is a busy month. Getting closer to summer vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment