Monday, February 22, 2010

another day

so today is another day. feeling pretty good about it thus far. and such as. hahaha. aaaaanyway. i have work in a half hour, then im off at 8, then ian and i are gonna hit the gym. went out and bought a few generally healthy foods. soy milk being included. now i hate regular milk. and pouring the soy milk into the cereal bowl kind of freaked me out...i was literally saying calm down its soy its not from a cow. but even while i was eating it i still felt the need to gag on occasion. i could eat melted ice cream. but i cant drink soy milk cause it looks like regular milk. sigh. better luck tomorrow then i suppose. off to get ready for work. outtie. <- that weirds me out........

1 comment:

  1. Weirdo. Soymilk grows on you. How comes I didn't know bout your milk issues? I was like that for awhile in high school, but I'm finally getting over it, being able to drink a milk like substance bugs and joys me. I drank almost a gallon of milk per day when I was little so I've been missing it.

    ReplyDelete