Tuesday, October 13, 2009

30 minute lunch break

So it's Oct 13th. There's a storm coming in (stop it storm!)

Work is dead. I've almost run out of things to clean. Only a few more things that I can think of to clean.

Heading to san diego on the 23rd to see The Sounds with some friends. Should be fun. Been looking to get out of town for a little while. I may even have an alcoholic beverage :P yes yes its true, I've been 21 for 17 days and I haven't had a drop of alcohol. Crazy talk.

It's pretty cold out. Winters a comin, yet I heard its supposed to be 90 degrees on saturday :\ oh global warming, how you drive me crazy.

Ok well back to work

eta...
we closed early!!!!!!!! off the clock by 9:08 saaaawweeeeeeet

Listening to: I don't want to be in love - good charolette

No comments:

Post a Comment